Family Updates

Untitled for a Tuesday

Lucas's parents were here for Easter. We had a lovely afternoon, filled with sugar highs and yummy dinner food... {I made this and this - substituting sunbutter for the peanut butter - and it was incredible... }

And then it was 5pm and bedtime was far off and sugar was running thick through veins so we went out to get some fresh air.

It might have been my favorite part of the day.

Surprise surprise!

I've been thinking a lot about why I blog. If it's truly a need for validation, to share such intimate parts of our days. One of those... if a tree falls in the woods but no one hears it... {that's the phrase, right? I'm terrible with mixing phrases up... }

A lot of the past two weeks I spent soaking up our days, keeping the moments for myself. And it was a good reminder that I don't need to show the world what we do for it to matter. If that makes sense.

It was kind of a huge realization. But still, sometimes I find myself wanting to share. And I think that's okay :) It's a matter of finding that sweet spot of moderation...

April 24, 2011 012
April 24, 2011 023
April 24, 2011 026
April 24, 2011 027
April 24, 2011 041
April 24, 2011 049

**Did you see? I posted on Saturday about this years Creativity Boot Camp, and how I'm giving away one spot! Be sure to enter, the course is going to be chalk full of inspiration!**