Family Updates

Gifts...
April 23, 2011 002

The past nearly two weeks have been full of gifts... as this space was left quiet the space within the walls of our little home have been bursting full of life. The first flowers of the year were brought inside to keep in vases. Rain boots dawned and splashed in puddles in the driveway, leaving wet muddy footprints in our kitchen. Books were read, projects completed, many stickers stuck...

And there's more where that all came from... so I'm just peeking in quickly to offer up a gift to all of you.

Last year, as many of you know, I participated in Maegan's {of Madeline Bea: Life Set to Words} Creativity Boot Camp. It was inspirational and thirst quenching of the soul variety.

This year, I'm thrilled to be able to say that I've contributed a bit to Boot Camp. Maegan has been working like crazy to put her vision for this years camp into action, and I think it's going to be incredible. She has been hugely instrumental in my realizing that creativity is so important in my own daily life, and has given me help to find my wings to soar with my creative dreams. I'm so ready to get down to work next month... to get my hands dirty and stretch my creative life.

Registration is now open for this years Creativity Boot Camp, which runs from May 15th to May 28th. The charge is a mere $49, half of which is going to an incredible charity called Show Hope. You don't need a blog to sign up... you just need to have an urge to create and to dive into your creative life.

***************
And I'm thrilled to announce that Maegan has given me one spot at this years Creativity Boot Camp to give to a reader! Leave a comment on this post, and I will randomly choose one winner at the end of this coming Friday. This winner will be able to participate in CBC for free!
***************

I am so excited about this years Creativity Boot Camp, and dare I say... I might be a little quiet here in the next few weeks {though I'm back!} gearing up for camp. It's going to be an incredible experience, and I hope to see many of you join us!

And I hope you all have a beautiful, blessed Easter! Enjoy the day, and I'll see you back here soon!!