Family Updates

A tisket, a tasket, a green and yellow...

CANVAS!

In the world of blogging... this blog is pretty small potatoes. I don't get a lot of offers to do things on someone else's bill, or get free stuff thrown my way. Every now and then I get an email asking me to promote a product or service from someone who contacts me impersonally as "dear blogger... " and I promptly delete, because it's not my thing unless it's something I know I can truly stand behind.

Not that long ago I got an email that I almost deleted... but it caught my eye because of something I've always dreamed of {but it was never in our budget... } - a photo canvas. Easy Canvas Prints contacted me and offered to send me a free canvas of a photo of my choosing in exchange for a blog post.

I didn't even think twice... {maybe also because they addressed me by name... :)}

And now it's here. And it's gorgeous. And I'm in love.

April 28, 2011 005

{Whenver I see "fragile" written out I think of A Christmas Story... is that just me?}

April 28, 2011 004

The most difficult part of the process was deciding on a photo. After that it was easy as pie. Their website is so easy to navigate, and creating an order is a pinch. I've poked around, and as far as their prices go, they're actually not bad for photo canvases! I think we'll definitely be placing an order the next time we want to create some more wall art.

{Nope, that's certainly not a box of raisins in Fynn's hand... in the living room we don't eat in... }

April 28, 2011 008
April 28, 2011 009

Right now Easy Canvas Prints has a promotion going on where you can "enjoy 20% off all canvas and free shipping plus get a free 8 x 10 canvas on all orders over $60" Not too shabby :)

Thank you Easy Canvas Photos for my lovely wall art... :)