Family Updates

Cleaning Tile Grout in a Shower

Nesting has officially kicked in, and I had one specific battle on my hands that I had been dreading... the tile grout in the shower and tub area of Colton's future bathroom. I knew that the grout wasn't supposed to be beige, but I had tried everything to get it clean to no avail. Some of the things that just didn't quite do the job:

Spray on bathroom cleaners or mildew removers
Bleach pens

Finally, after a long time of trial and error, I got them looking like new. Here is a before and after glimpse:

Are you ready to hear the big secret? It's very simple! I bought a few of those Magic Erasers, sprayed the shower wall down, wet the Magic Erasers, and started scrubbing. They definitely lived up to their name! Wow, what a difference! After so much frustration, I had to share this little tip with you.