Family Updates

Morning Coffee Made Fun and a Little Peek Into My Life

Some of you may think that I sit around in my flannel pajamas and craft, sew, and write all day every day. It seems ideal. It sounds great. But it's far from the truth. This is just a small part of my day. So I thought I would share with you what my life is really like and some of the small things that make me happy.

I am a full time student. I work at a law firm. I am married. All of these things come before blogging. And I blog A LOT. What keeps me going, you might ask? In no particular order...

A lot of caffeine. Here is a shot of my desk at the law firm. I got this coffee cozy from Lisa Vonli. Makes me smile. Makes other people smile. Makes the coffee even better.

I know, look at that setup. A TV right in front of me! Too bad it stays on MSNBC all day. I would love to watch HGTV while I work. But I still have my adorable monkey cozy!

My husband. He is very encouraging and keeps life fun. We laugh every day.

This blog. You guys make my day, every day. I love reading your comments and emails. I love that you read what I write. Thank you.