Family Updates

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...Turn and Face the Strain

I know my niche. I love to create, I love to knockoff expensive items. But I cannot do that every day. If you read my post about my real life, you know that there are mere nooks and crannies in the day where I can do these projects. Part of the reason I started this blog was to share with others how I am surviving and thriving on a budget.

Part of that budget that I never mention is food. I love to eat out. That is probably the thing I struggle the most with. After working, studying, hammering out a blog post, and squeezing in a workout, sometimes the last thing I feel like doing is cooking. But I have to, and I need some accountability on this. So, in Saturday Mornings tradition, I will be adding recipes that I try out and ones that I rely on to eat for less. They will all be budget friendly, mostly healthy, and hopefully all delicious. I will include cost of ingredients just as I do in my projects. I hope you enjoy them.

I have a few questions for you now. Please, please take some time to comment. I want to hear from you, and you guys have been great in the last few days with the feedback!

1. Do you want to read my recipe adventures? Will you try some of them?

2. Are there any other topics you would like me to discuss, such as blogging tips, etc? What ideas do you have for me?

OF THE PEOPLE WHO LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE, I WILL BE DRAWING A WINNER AND GIVING AWAY A GOODIE BOX OF CRAFTY AND COOKING SUPPLIES! I DID NOT ANNOUNCE THE GIVEAWAY ABOVE BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO HAVE TRULY READ AND CARE ABOUT THIS POST. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR FEEDBACK. YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY, MARCH 6TH TO BE ELIGIBLE, BUT KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING AS LONG AS YOU WISH!

*THE WINNER WAS CHOSEN...
DEVONAY!!!!
AND HAS 48 HOURS TO CLAIM THE PRIZE!*