Family Updates

Delicious Marinade - Healthy, Sugar Free, Great on Everything!

I hope you have all been enjoying my recipes! Let me know if you have tried any of them! Today I want to tell you about a marinade that tastes great on fish, poultry, and meat! I love when I discover something that is so tasty that I crave it. And it is very good for you!

-No sugar
-No MSG
-No fat or oils
-No preservatives

Can the news get much better than that? Let me share with you some ways I have used Five Star All-Natural Marinade!

I love it on baked chicken! I just let the chicken soak in the marinade for at least 24 hours and then bake it or grill it! It is great on grilled or baked fish, too! And when we whip up a tasty steak, I dip my steak in the sauce as I eat it. It is dee-lish-ous!

What I plan to try Five Star Marinade on next:

Duck, pheasant, and pork. Yep, my husband is a hunter, so we eat a variety of meats. And I am pretty sure I would love this stuff on anything! It smells so good I could drink it from the bottle! Plus, you can leave it marinating for days and throw it on the grill or in the oven when you are ready! No extensive prep work, no long list of ingredients... just this bottle of goodness, and you are set!

I took this excerpt from their website. Burt, the owner, is a super nice guy. I have actually spoken to him directly and so I can attest to the product and the people! A plus all around! Here is what he says on his website:

"While growing up, holidays were special for many reasons. Getting together with family, good food and lots of laughter. Most meals were potluck, making it easier on those hosting the event. We always had the traditional turkey or ham as a main course, but my Grandmother would provide another meat with her marinade. Everyone loved the flavor so much that often the family dinners would break tradition serving only her meat dish. Little did Grandma know that her marinade was a healthy substitute for sugar or molasses based barbeque sauce.

Grandma is gone now but I have taken the recipe and bottled this great taste for everyone wishing great flavor without the worry of calories, preservatives or fat. The marinade is easy to use and is excellent for barbeque, broiling or baking making it enjoyable all year no matter the weather.

My marinade is just the thing for those on restricted diets such as those on low sodium, sugar free, gluten free or Diabetics."

I really want you guys to try this, so I will personally ship a bottle to one of you! I just ask that you like them on Facebook! You will be glad you did! Let me know you did and what you want to try it on!