Family Updates

~a soft landing~

My etsy shop, A Soft Landing, is open...

I'm so excited to share what I've been working! Heather designed a beautiful banner and business card for me, and the shop looks better than I hoped for. I'm hoping to add to the shop regularly, and while my timing is a little funky opening {hello spring!!} easing into the Etsy world before fall and winter is the general idea! And as the weather warms... I'm hoping to work on some warm weather designs...

All of the items in the shop can be made in different sizes/colors/yarns, so custom orders are more than welcome!

Thank you guys for all of your support and encouragement the past few months! The excitement you all have shown for the shop {before it was even ready!!} helped so much...

So go visit the shop and let me know what you think!!

{holding my breath and calming my nerves... bear with me!}