Family Updates

Spinning

January is already going by too fast for my liking.
By the end of the month we'll have packed up our apartment, and will be ready to move into a new {still yet to be determined... } space.
By the end of the month I will have a year of sobriety.
By the end of the month I will be ready for a vacation.

The thing about moving is that you have to sort through your stuff and pack and blah blah blah... but the good thing is that with every sorting has come new treasures for the kids. This morning we went through my old jewelry box, and they were fascinated with a plethora of old charm bracelets and coins from France.

Jan 3, 2011 002

And then after the new treasure lost its appeal Paige dawned one of her tutus and started spinning... and before I knew it I had a tutu on and started spinning and then so was Fynn and we were all spinning and giggling and falling over ourselves...

Jan 3, 2011 015

We spent the rest of the morning in the kids room, wearing explorer hats and tutus, building forts and fixing trees {I have no idea... I just went with what the kids were doing... }, reading books and climbing mountains.

We might have jumped on a bed...

Jan 3, 2011 019

We just kept going until the laundry needed to be switched out. One twirl leading into the next... my silly babies are reminding me to spin instead of wallow. To keep moving and time will pass and we will get to where we're supposed to be. Even if we play for a few minutes longer than planned. Even if we read ten more books than we set out to read. Even if we spend a morning in tutus and yoga pants and jammies.

Jan 3, 2011 016

Spinning through January... not a bad idea.

Jan 3, 2011 017