Family Updates

The New Bachelor

Yep it starts again tonight. Whoot Whoot (as my husband gives me a weird stare). We all watched as Brad got to the end of his last season to pick no one. All of the gossip, chatting with girlfriends, and thinking you knew who he would pick for him to walk away still single.

Not like I think any of these couples will actually last (besides Trista and Ryan) but still. I love watching. I love watching until it gets to be only three or four girls and then I get tired of all the "letting my walls down" talk.

And I actually vowed that I would not watch the next season. But how can I pass up the slap heard around the Bachelor world? I guess the first girl steps out and gives him a good slap across the face.

In all reality I don't blame him for walking away from both girls last time. Just because he is on the show doesn't mean he HAS to find love. I mean wouldnt it have been worse for him to lead these girls on knowing he didn't love them but doing it just for the show? Horrible. THAT would have pissed me off. Plus Deanna got on my nerves anyways. I hated her season of The Bachelorette.

So are you going to watch the new season? And what do you think of the new Bachelor?