Family Updates

I'm In LOVE with February

Happy First Day of the Sweetest and Shortest Month of the Year. February gets to be ALL about LOVE.
What a Lucky Month. Love comes in many forms, it is found in the most unexpected places, times and people. I was thinking about things and ways to show love...

Neighborly Love, Teach Love, Blog Love, True Love, Love Stories, Self Love, Friendship Love, Mommy Love, Job Love, Love Sick, Love Notes, Show Love, Share the Love, Love Songs, I want every day to be special this month so I have thought of ways to experience as much of these as I can.

Start your list of things you can do to Spread the LOVE and come back every day for a
Love Fest of Favorite February Things.

Please tell me YOUR ideas- and I love a good love story.
"Love actually IS all around"-