Family Updates

No L Christmas Wreath

I am, after this project, officially banned from Christmas wreaths for the year. But, I think this may be my favorite! I had a pretty standard fir wreath form, and I did not set out with much of a plan but I had tons of things to work with. I started with some cute wooden letters.

I painted them and attached them to some little wood circles, then splashed on a little sparkle Mod Podge. I then took some cute wire edge ribbon to make a bow with a long tail to adhere my "NOEL" wooden letters to.

After that was complete, it was cute but I felt as though it needed a few more accessories. I dug through my holiday stash and added some of last year's leftovers! Suddenly, I had an original wreath!

Wreath Form: $3.50
Wooden Parts: $2.00
Everything Else: on hand/leftover

Total Cost: $5.50
Christmas Wreath in Craft Store: $30.00