Family Updates

Goodbye 20's Hello 30's

Today I turn 30 but I am not dreading it. I am actually looking forward to it. I am looking forward to what the next ten years will bring. Will we still live in the same house in ten years? What will Ryan be like as a teenager? Will I still be a blog designer? Will I go back to school and do what I love (web design)?

But I will miss my 20's. It is the age where everything happened for me. It's the age where I learned who I was and am happy with who that turned out to be.

- Joe and I started dating when I was 20
- We bought our first house when I was 22
- We got engaged when I was 23
- Married when I was 24
- Had Ryan when I was 25
- And I opened my business when I was 29

It was a good ten years. When I was in high school I never thought I would be a mom, married to my then best friend, and a housewife with her own business. In high school I was more concerned about what I would be doing that weekend than what I wanted to spend my life doing.

But somehow it all worked out. I am right where I am suppose to be and could not imagine my life to be any better.