Family Updates

Virtual Coffee XII

It's Virtual Coffee Day... head over to Amy's to find out more...

Photobucket

If we were really having coffee today...
I'd tell you not to get too close to me or my kids. We have sore throats and coughs and sniffly sneezy noses and whatnot...

Nov 16, 2010 005

I'd tell you how we're staying home and making good use of our Snoopy mugs with hot cocoa and tea. We're keeping warm and being snuggly and playing with new birthday toys and trains...

Nov 16, 2010 006

If we were having coffee today, I'd tell you about the writing workshop I attended on Sunday. It was a full day of freewriting. The instructor guided us through freewriting practices. We wrote for a certain amount of time, then extracted something that we liked, expanded on that for a certain amount of time, and repeated. It was incredible to spend so much time writing... but I'm left with more questions about what I want to write. I have no idea. I dabbled in fiction over the weekend, and liked it, but I'm not sure it's what I want to write. But I want to write more than blog posts... but I'm just not sure what directions I want to go in. Which is all silly, because I should just be writing.

Argh... .

Nov 16, 2010 007

And then I'd stop and tell you that you better start talking or else my fuzzy cold brain will probably start rambling about things that don't even make any sense at all.

But oh! I would have to tell you that Fynn had a lovely birthday yesterday. The kid thinks he has two birthday... what with his birthday party with family on Saturday and then the actual birthday day. When I was growing up we always celebrated only on our birthdays (from what I can remember) so there wasn't much confusion... but I can see why he thinks he has two birthdays. Thankfully, for his mamas body, he only has one BIRTH day.

Nov 16, 2010 014

And I'd ask you to excuse the fuzzy photos today... but I think they're too cute not to share... .

And on that note... I'd have to ask you to excuse me and my scatter brain... because I think my bed is calling me :)

... Until next time...