Family Updates

We are Family

Since I talk about the husband a lot, I thought maybe I would do a post about us. We got married this past June on the beaches of Jamaica. We dated ten years ago, went our separate ways for a while, and reconnected a few years back. Neither of us has been married or had kids before, and we are best friends. I know that's really cheesy and cliche, especially from me, but it is true. When we dated back in the day, he had long hair and looked something like this: (on the right, of course! that's his brother on the left)

And I guess I will put a throwback one of me up:

Oh, wait, that's too far back! Ok, here is the right time period:

That's my brother and I at his wedding. Close as I could get.
We were young, and kinda' dumb, but thankfully, life has a way of working itself out. So now we are almost six months into our marriage, with two dogs, a cat, and a full journey ahead!

For some reason I cannot get a pic of the lab to work, so just to see if the husband really reads my blog, I will put his FAVORITE picture of him on here!

Ha! Good stuff! That will teach him to start reading, huh?!