Family Updates

FAT Quarters In my Mailbox!

Oh, how I LOVE getting mail that is not a bill, a credit card offer, or a sales ad! This weekend, I received this package from a fellow blogger...

A huge box full of fat quarters and fabric Mod Podge! For those of you wondering what in the world fat quarters are, they are 18 by 22 inch pieces of fabric (one quarter of a yard), typically one hundred percent cotton. Amy, the author of Mod Podge Rocks, sent these to me, and I cannot wait to start some great projects with all of the different colors! I started yesterday with one simple one, taking bits of two fat quarters and sewing them in such a way that it became a cute cover for those personal packs of Kleenex!

I think it is lovely, although I did not get to use the Fabric Mod Podge while creating it. So, people, I need some fat quarter + fabric Mod Podge ideas! PLEASE!