Family Updates

Fall Shopping Weekend in DC!

I escaped to Washington DC! I had a brutal week last week and had a massive painting project going on as I makeover my foyer. ( much on that later!!!). When the painted had more paint on my 126 year old restore floors than he did on the walls, and there was zero prep work done... I thought well he's NOT a painter. What a mess. Literally.

I had to fire... and rehire painters mid job.

Then I had tree roots growing into my pipes which had to be rooted and now replaced.

When it rains it pours. So I decided after dust, painters, plumbers, and countless trips to the hardware I was over being in my house.

I cleaned it and LEFT it.

My closet is seriously hurting for a makeover more than my foyer, and after watching the three episodes this season of Gossip Girl on DVR while I scrubbed furiously, I decided to hop off to DC to shop at some of my favorite stores at "home".

I wish I could say this is my closet, but GG fans know it belongs to B.
With any luck- I'll feel a little more rested... and dressed for Fall after this weekend!

Enjoy!