Family Updates

Mini Gourd Monsters

After all of the fall crafting lately, I have accumulated some odds and ends that are leftover in a plastic bin. I decided that before my husband calls A&E for a Hoarders intervention, I better get really creative. I was making a long overdue package for my aunt and a comment left on an earlier post came back to me. You may remember the dollar store miniature gourds from another project...

My blogger friend, Tricia, mentioned making little monsters out of them. So I tried my hand at it, and although I do not think my aunt will find them super amusing, I have a feeling her grandson will. They came out cute/creepy, which is exactly what I was going for. This would be a fun craft project to do with kids and see how creative they can get! Try using paper and Mod Podge or a little paint.

Package of Mini Gourds: $1.00
Paint and Paper: on hand

Total Cost: $1.00
Fun Times with Kids/Grand-kids: Priceless