Family Updates

Feeling Fall- New Window Boxes from Jayson Home and Garden

Its definitely been feeling more Fall than Summer here in Chicago since Labor Day Weekend.
The days have been cool and crisp, and I'm not the only one in the mood. I'm spotting stylish signs everywhere from the acorns to great boots I've seen hitting the sidewalk outside my window!

Now speaking of my window.... my Summer Flowers in my window boxes did not make it and have dried away to nothing but crispy shadows of their former selves. Seeing signs that Summer was fading fast, I went out into the glorious crisp morning and went looking for a little Fall Inspiration myself.

I was thinking... hmmm clothes today? No. Boots today?..not yet...and as I drove up Clybourne I had found exactly what I was looking for... the gorgeous store front always stunning and seasonal brought the brakes to my car at one of my favorite Chicago Sources for Inspiration and SO MUCH MORE.... Jayson Home and Garden

Coffee in hand I walked through their gates and was immediately excited! Window boxes and Front Porch Today.. YES! They had a wild selection of the coolest pumpkins I have ever seen- from smallest to largest and the colors ghostly white, gourd yellow.. I was feeling it.

I found these black plants with berries called Black Pearl. I was getting this idea of an austere, spooky, cold yet totally manicured and cute look together in my head. I made my selections and as always checkout out of JH&G having learned something new and having a few laughs along the way with their amazing team.

The dreary drizzly Saturday afternoon weather added to the mood and Jack and I hooked up our house for Fall with a little cocoa and tea party. The whole experience was a fun memory and cost $69.27 (excluding cocoa).