Family Updates

Man-Craft Mondays (One Day Late)

I know, it is not Monday, but my man-craft is still in effect. My husband's office is about as bare as an office can be. There is absolutely nothing in there that is personal or even semi-decorative. He told me I was more than welcome to give him a picture to put in there. So I found one of my frames that has been previously painted and asked him what color or pattern he would like. Here is the before, with a touch of a second paint layer on it.

This frame has been through the ringer. It started off as a dollar store plastic frame that I paid one dollar for, obviously. It was then painted white for our wedding reception. Now my husband requested a wooden frame for his office. Really? I mean, this thing was never wooden and it also has a layer of hideous paint on it. But I took this as a challenge. I got my army together: acrylic paint and Mod Podge. I took this frame in one single battle and it cried uncle. Here is the new man frame that is "office worthy" now with a picture from our honeymoon that took place only this summer.

Frame: FREE!
Paper: FREE!

Total Cost: NOTHING!
Similar Real Wood Frame: $15.00