Family Updates

Drab to Fab

I once received an old press board chest of drawers that I have used to keep socks and other small items in. I have always loathed the thing but I needed the space it provided me. This morning, I vowed to have that piece of junk looking spectacular before nightfall. Here is the piece, sans drawers, and a picture of the drawers. At some point in your life, you have more than likely owned something similar.

I removed the handles and spray painted them in the front yard, along with the dresser. The drawers were not a victim of the aerosol can.

I covered the fronts of the drawers with fabric, waited on everything to dry, and I had a brand new look for an old eyesore!

I was thrilled with the results, and it took far less time than my Rocker Revamp did. Let me know what you think of it!

Dresser: FREE!
Paint: $8.00
Fabric: $8.00

Total Cost: $16.00
Similar Style Dresser at Local Furniture Store: $249.00