Family Updates

Kitchen Follow up post coming and traveling again

Thanks so so much EVERYONE for your lovely compliments on my new kitchen- I love it and was excited to share it-

Since so many of you asked questions, or where I got things, etc- I am going to go through them all and do a follow up post for on all of the details then in a week or so-

I am travling today to take Jack to my parents and then to spend some time alone with my husband in Del Rey Beach Florida- it has snowed for weeks now in Chicago and another 10 inches are coming tonight so I am headed to the 80 degree weather for a bit-

So thanks so so much again and I will post from Florida! I cant wait to get to the Lilly store and check out all of the current merch for Summer and get a chance to read and sleep in. This will be my first time leaving Jack with my parents- ( or anyone) so I hope its not too rough.

Back Tomorrow from the Sunshine State.