Family Updates

Im Back - Heres whats New…

Greetings Gals! Happy Monday!

Hope you had a good weekend! We were all a little under the weather- and truly I think it is the weather-
So lets see- I saw Atonement this weekend with my husband on our date night- It was Excellent! I loved it- I had no clue what it was about and just thought it we brilliantly done.

I organized my new bookshelves as well- great winter project- I have seen a lot in Domino and I think Elle Decor and other decorating mags lately with bookshelves where they colorized the books- so I decided to do that to some of my faves and then made a big box for Literacy Chicago to donate. "Never Throw Away A Book" my darling sister always says....

What do you think of mine?

Coming up this week-

(Now that my computer and camera are both under the same roof and functioning)-

1. Album from X-Mas-
2. I am finally posting the kitchen- I promise- I was waiting for my table and to get my lighting in- !
3. And more about the no sugar diet- some people emailed me and asked me to write more about when I did that....

Hope everyone has a good start to the week!

AD