Family Updates

Cupcakes and Cocoa!

Brrrrrrrr! Its freezing cold out there and I am here to tell you to bundle up and make it a cozy day like me----

Heres what I am wearing today- ( he he! since so many of you write about that- I thought I would too)

So our weekly coffee group moved to a lunch group when we got older, now we are over one year and meet as an afternoon playdate group- our mummies have known us since before we were born! Today is my day to host- we are having a fire and cupcakes with pink and white frosting and white snowy sprinkles- mummy made them last night with a friend over a few glasses of dark red juice- she also got the baby marshmallows and chocolate to make cocoa for all of moms- we have whole milk but hope we can get cupcakes too! I will bet Elmo on it- ( my newest word by the way- mom love that for sure!!!!)

I cant wait to be the perfect little host today=

Have a cozy day and make sure you make time for a really good snack- after all its January not June!

Love- Jack Jack