Family Updates

Weekend Updates-

Greetings-

A bit late in the day for a post- but better late than never and I have things to share-

So we ended last week in November and now is December 3rd! I have a feeling this month is going to whiz by for so many of us and I just want to wish you all a great happy month and know when we are busy its hard to always make the rounds- but I am going to do my best.

Here are my updates ....

1. Jacks Birthday was so so perfect I cant beleive it myself- I am usually so frenzied and after the Halloween party really decided to handle this party differently and it worked so well- I am going to do a full, long, illustrated post by weeks end- cant wait to share the details of the special day.

2. my camera broke so my husband bought me a new one for my birthday- it is a great camera and I have wanted it for a year- well- I used it once and the computer and sensor would not communicate and it was defective!!! I was told I had to send it back to Nikon so I did and was almost in tears when they said it would take about 30 days- this camera was no small purchase and I was so saddened at the idea of not having it for Jacks first birthday party, real birthday, and or Holiday season stuff!!!

So I hired a sweet girl that is working on being a photographer to take pics of Jacks party- she is sending them to us by Wed and my parents and friends took a bunch too! I just dont have them yet- sadly- and so I will wait to share the whole thing with you when I do-

3. I am getting my haircut tomorrow and will let you all know the outcome-

4. Brennan leaves this week to go and live with my parents- I am sad but it is the best option right now- he can run wild and swim to his hearts content on the shore- see deer in the morning and be in the Bay by lunchtime- and he can be the dog of St Michaels and everyone can spoil him there- he is not getting enough exercise or attention here and in the cold with a traveling husband we just can walk 3 times a day anymore-

5. I am bidding farewell to my Land Rover this week- it will transport Brenzle down to Maryland and then go to its new home in Del Rey Beach Florida- new wheels for Jackers and I to cruise around in - husband to select - :-( Bummer- I so wanted a White Supercharged Range Rover with Gold letters and tinted windows and huge tires and bull bars- oh well the end of the Rover era at my house.

I received my tags as well and no fears will get to the weird things about me- as soon as I can pare down the list from 700 to 7!

Have a great week and wishing you all lots of festive fun!!!
Anne