Family Updates

I Dont Know what to do…

I was planning to do something really spontaneous- but now am afraid that its a bad idea-

I have a haircut scheduled at 3PM today- at a place I have never been- and plan to get it cut pretty short-
as in give 6-7 inches to Locks of Love short-

Now- heres the background-

1. I had a great hairdresser in DC that I went to for 8 years- he also did the hair od many of my blondie girlfriends - his name was Romano and we called him Ro-Blondo- he did the most perfect blonde for each girl- creamy, beigy, honey, warm, ashy- he did it all just for you and my favorite phrase was "The 12 best days of the year are the days I see Romano"

2. Enter moving to Chicago- living in hotel- I walked over to place near hotel to get my hair done a few times - never really liked it-
3. Tried a new place- the blonde got so stripper like that I hated it- especially since I was 7 months pregnant! NICE!
4. So I went dark, really really dark- BIG MISTAKE! I was on a Britney like spiral in the hair dept with no where to turn but the bottle - of darker dye- since bleach on Bark really is not the best idea unless you want green/ orange- so....

5. Since then I have spent since March working with this new guy here to get it somewhat back to normal without damaging the hell out of it- I am ok with what this guy has done- he has been incredibly nice and even stopped by our place on Halloween to our party and to bring us some wine- ok so nice guy- and really has been concerned about getting my hair back to being healthy and taking it slow-

6. NOW we are there- my hair is fine and in fact if I get it cut short- even better becaue then the remnants of the bad hair gone- and I dont have all day to try my hair- in fact I dont have any time at all- so wanted something easier to do faster=

7 Yesterday I was out walking and I saw a girl walking with the cutest I mean cutest haircut I have seen in years- it was somewhat stacked- but not short and then longer in the front than the back around the face- I asked her where she got it done and the place is around the corner from my house! Like a block- I have seen it before- its not super fancy- its more cute and trendy I would say- she gave me the name of the girl- I called and made and appt for today at 3-

which brings us to this moment in time...

8. I hate my hair now- I want a major change- but I have already been through so much to undo last major change and this other guy has been so nice to me and I dont want to not go to him anymore- but I want it dont now and I want the girl that knows how to do the haircut- rather than describe it to him-

I will see him again- I walk by his store all the time and he does the hair of a friend of mine and we all went out once to watch a game- and he has done a good job-

Do I- wait and think this through and cancel and then hate my hair this weekend at Jacks party and just go to him and try to explain what I want - or do I go to some new person and just got for it?

The lines are open- vote now! and I mean NOW people! Because otherwise I need to cancell-asap.