Family Updates

Culinary Christmas!

I loved my post yesterday- it meant so much to me- I emailed my family and asked them to read it- thanks so much everyone who really enjoyed it and actually so many of you said you might do something similar as well! This makes me so happy- the point was to share it and hope to inspire everyone to create a new, revive and old tradition and bring some magic to the season. Let me know what you end up doing- or your traditions, etc too!

I keep thinking about my Blinkie list which is also due at the head elfs headquarters in Maryland- or I will be disqualified for the prize- I think I am looking at a culinary Christmas list-

I went into Sur La Table and bought a few gifts for my culinary world friends from my part career at home in DC this past weekend! I started reeling at all that I wanted- I did treat myself to one thing right away---

I do not care for her and I think it might be my husbands influence because he does not- not sure why-but anyway I have not been a fan- but this cookbook is so fab- seriously delicious, unique comfort foods, brunch, dinners- all like 5-7 ingredients- most of them staples- its so week day, easy, doable, - yet glam.....I have it on my bedside table and fully intend to start having company more after the holidays for cozy little suppers and lunches- this book is perfect for those who love to cook and want instant gratification with little work, prep, space, expense, tools, time.... etc.

Nigella Express

My list of culinary stocking stuffers on my list to follow very soon!!!