Family Updates

Happy Halloween!!!

SO many of you have big little ones who are probably so excited that they could not sleep? Halloween parades at school? Parties? Plans to Trick or Treat with Best Friends?

Office parties, Cocktails with friends after work?

I hope wherever you are and whatever you do- you have a Happy , Safe, Festive Halloween-and remember what you were as a kid?

I am all set for my Little Trick or Treaters party- our street is the official Halloween Street in our area of Chicago and the Alderman blocks it off!!!! Decorations are every where and I will take pics- I have 25 grown ups and 10 little ones coming over tomorrow-

Everything is all set- chili, baked potato, pumpkin shaped cornbread, chips and artichoke dip, salad and cupcakes- its a total serve yourself and everyone can eat out front on the porch or inside-

I have 500 peices of candy and have been told that might not be enough- this is my first year living on this street!!!!

Cant wait to find out and let you all know-

Have a great time and cant wait to see your pics or read your posts later in the week.