Family Updates

Fun Miscellaneous!

Hi all-

Hope everyone had a great weekend with Halloween preparations and other fun stuff!

In the H&H world over here in Chi town- I have been quite busy with all kinds of things- house still under construction, mom left this morning, mild cold- enough to be annoying and tiring, and piles of things to donate to charity, organize or ???

I feel as though I am in a time warp like a hampster in a cage spinning away with no real actual impact on anything other than the interior walls of my home. Which really are very important walls containing what I hope to create a stress free, safe, clean, happy environment- no pressure or expectations at all right?

I did get alot accomplished this past week and instead of looking at all of the work that still remains ahead - I would like to take a break, realize it all does not happen at once, and enjoy the moments and things I did accomplish and take a break to make sure little Jack's first Halloween is special and fun for all of us!

This week look forward to features of Halloween decor on our street! We have the most amazing decor and the whole street is so cute- Jack has 2 more Halloween costume parties and we are having one on Wed for Trick or Treat!

IN the meantime- I ordered myself new notecards to go with the new look of my home and kitchen- navy blue and yellows are the main colors of my new kitchen- ( halfway there) and I am way into the theme now! It is stripes and bistro check and tennis, beach club, kate spade style ---I will post pics when its all complete- but for now here are my new cards:

Also I ordered Jack's birthday invitation- I was torn between Dr. Suess theme and preppy/ nautical stuff- so I decided to combine the best of both-

Here is his birthday invitation-

I ordered it with the following poem :

One Fish, Two Fish
Red Fish, Blue Fish

Come join

Jack!

As he makes his first wish!

Yes - I did make that up myself along with a little help from my favorite children's book author of all time- Dr Suess.

I will share more about his party closer to the date-

I wish you all a fantatic fun filled week with Halloween and your families- friends, outings, parties, world series and whatever else you are up to! Look forward to seeing, reading, sharing what you are all up to!