Family Updates

Vineyard Vines College Collection

So many of you are talking about your teams and all of the football- I am not really into it- ( I know you are thinking clearly, because you went to Maryland, and you're right! :-)...hopefully we'll represent at basketball season.... anyway..

But I did think it was really cool when I found their college collection online this evening and thought alot of you might like it! They have almost every school and have ties, belts, totes, etc... great gifts for the boys yes??

So wanted to write a quick post with somthing fun,,,,am short of time after a crazy day of teething, and no napping, etc- so did not want to drop off the face of the earth and am now making the rounds to your blogs, as well as drafting tomorrow's post- ( this one)- oh, I am tired.... sorry.

So Jack's top 2 teeth are in as well making 4- and there is a nice size gap between the two- he looks like a little dracula- a cute preppy one- of course- but just in time for halloween this little toothy grin has arrived!

Oh and my new shoes arrived on Saturday in time for London-

Oh and I am posting this now because I am playing tennis tomorrow morning at 7AM at the park and am so so excited! I have waited all summer to play and finally have a chance! Its raining here so fingers crossed it will be cleared up in the morning.

Then I have to go to the Passport office- so sorry to be MIA- will catch up in the evenings.

Have a good day!