Family Updates

FAVORTIES MEME

I have been tagged by Lori at A Journey to Our Daughter-for thie favorties Meme- thanks for the tag! I was excited to get it! I always enjoy reading everyone elses.

Here goes for my favorites:

Sound- The Ocean

Late Nite Snack-I never snack late night- I guess when I used to go out and drink until I needed a snack it was nachos or pizza.

Smell- My New Years Day Lillies- I buy them every New years eve morning and clean my house impeccably- then I wake up to a fresh gorgeous smelling house and clean start to the New year.

Color Combination- French Blue with Whites

Time of Year- Sept and October

Books- I never have been a reader- I do love Where the Red Fern Grows-I read it in 3rd grade and never forgot it- can you all reply with some life changing reads?? I would love that.

Vegetable- I like all veggies except I hate peas.

Male Actor- Hugh Grant, Colin Firth, Sean Connery in that order.

Female Actress- Now- I am stuck here- not sure why- I like people but not their films like Sandra Bullock- I like their films but not so much them like Renee Zellwiger- I do like Nicole Kidman, and then for in the past I loved Vivian Leigh- loved her and of course we all love Audrey.

Flower- Hydrangea- all colors- esp the blues and greens

Vacation Spot- Family house in the Caribbean.

Pizza-Pepperoni with extra cheese please

Sports- tennis and sailing

Subject in School- Art and Home Ec-sewing, cooking

Holiday- Christmas

Perfume- I mix this up alot! But my classic always have a bottle fragrances are Stila Creme Bouquet, jo Malone Red Roses and yesterday I bought my new fave which is perfect for now Mangosteen by Fresh.

Shoes- ummm flip flops

Candy- I dont like candy- I guess maybe Junior Mints or Reeses peices.

City to Shop in - Chicago- heres why- it has classic lovely fashion, boutiques and high end and all of your normal brands- the colume level is high enough that they carry the bigger store stuff, but it is not overwhelming by there being too many choices, or too flashy, or arrogant. And the people that work in the shops are your lovely mid west chicagoans- even the people at Neimans are nice- wow!

Beauty Products- Soy Face Cleanser by Fresh, Darphin Intral Moiturizer, Essie Polishes, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, Super nova Mascara by Fresh, Laura Mercier Make up Master Brush set, Nars Lip Glosses, Thera Pro Moiturizing Conditioner- thick hair feels like silk.......my professional blowdryer-worth every penny.

Item to shop for- I love grocery shopping-I do- and I love shopping for gifts, make-up, stationary.

I hate shopping for clothes, jeans, swimwear, home decor-because its tough mentally and I feel the decisions are more permanent- I also hate making decisions, I like buying things that feel like treats that I know that I also need or things for people. If I could I would buy my mom and sister things all the time.

Well thats all of the categories- I would like to add favorite TV show because the fall line up is starting soon and I want to know if I am missing anything-

I watch - Brothers and Sisters and Desp Houisewives on Sundays- Tue- House and Boston Legal, Wed- Lost, Thursday - Betty, Greys- I also watch Project Runway which is coming back soon-yay!

Have a great day and weekend-

I would like to tag-

Tickled Pink, Snappy Casual Gifts, Happy Homemaker, More More More, Atlanta Social and anyone else who wants to do this!