Family Updates

Where have I been??

Hi everyone-

I have been missing the daily banter... and have been doing all sorts of " busy"- ness" not so exciting things- had a really fun post planned for today- which I will do probably tomorrow since I feel the need to recap my week so far.

1. I DID play tennis and loved every bit of it in the crisp mornig air and blue skies on Tuesday- I could feel the whole back to school feeling and ran to the park and back it was a great start to the day.

2. I then went downtonw Chicago to the Passport office with forms, pictures, etc in hand- we meant for this to go super fast- but my husband relied on the GPS and never bothered to see where we actually were- I was in back seat consoling Mr. Jack and his teeth- so am of course not to blame that we parked in a basement garage no where near our destination.

We then started walking because I refused to go back- reload car and then drive and repark over a 15 minute walk- but it was 2 ish and I was hungry since I had not eaten since 6:30 and had worked out- so then we go into a sandwhich shop- "quickly"- where we run into our neighbors who we love and they invite us to eat with them- so we do-

We then proceed to Passport office to find we are only able to get passports there within 14 days of traveling!! AHHHHHHHHH! I felt like I was in the scene from Ferris Buellers Day off- city and everything.

3. Got home to a million things to do - which I was behind on since we spent the day not getting the one thing we set out to do done.

4. Today I had my phyisical therapy appt - my hips and nerves are still flaring up since Jacks arrival - so am working on this now- also had Brinks here first thing to fix alarm system- much needed in city with travling husband- they knocked out phone line for 6 hours while they rewired the whole thing-

So am just getting to all of this tonight- sorry to be so out of touch-

in the meantime----

One of my BEST friends called me today and told me she is expecting and I could not be more thrilled for her- she was so supportive of me when I had Jack and was in a strange city and bent over backwards with my sister to host the most gorgeous shower back at home- I am so so so excited about her baby and cant wait to share in this and do the same for her.

Loving this gorgeous weather and looking forward to all to come.