Family Updates

London Calling

We are going to London end of September for my father in law's 65th birthday party. We are so excited to bring Jack over to see everyone and have not been for over a year. We usually go more often and I have not met my new niece who is a week older than Jack.

Jack's Passport in process, searching for the special gift, speech for the party is being drafted and special plans are being made.

Now that I have everyone almost together I am ready to focus on me- The first and most important purchase is what I will wear to the actual main event. It is a formal event in a tent at his home in London. I saw a great Lilly dress on Chic earlier in the Summer- I preordered it when I saw it and I loved it and thought it was perfect- it just came in- I have it below with the accesories that I pre- shopped for - while waiting- here is my outfit for the party.

Thanks Mrs. P for the post on this dress- am wondering if you got it too? Here is how I have put it together...

What do you think of using the ribbon color for the shoes and accesories? Too much? or is this right?