Family Updates

I finally did it! Meet my Design Her Gal!

I love this site it is so cute and fun! and for such a good cause! You can make them look like your friends and send them ecards for free too! They have lots of cute e-cards. The first annual virtual breast cancer walk is on October 1st- go to the site to read more about it and create/ update your gal with a new outfit for Fall. www.designhergals.com.

Last night we went to an OctoberFest Party at our gym! It was so nice- really- they tented the parking lot and had cute little hats for the kids and pumpkins, gourds and candles on the tables. They also had a German Band and Food of course too! It was so very Chicago. I love it how these parties in the streets are actually fun and never seem to end there is something every weekend! I feel like I moved to a College Campus for grown ups- we walk to everything and everyone is so nice and wants to do fun things. I love Chicago!
(I just wish it looked a little more like Annapolis and was next to the Ocean-)

Here is Jack and one of his pals Joey at the party- 2 little Chicago Kids- arent they so cute?

Have a great weekend everyone!!! Tune in Monday when I do my first Preppy Party Planner Post for Preppy Napkin's Supper Club!