Family Updates

Tagged/ 8 Things Odd/ Weird/ Interesting About Me-

8. I spend more money and time in Barnes and Noble than any one single store, but I dont really read books. I buy them, but dont read them and I do this over and over again. I do buy and read about 20 magazines a month- minimum and have had a subscription to MS Living since I was 18- it came to my sorority house in college even. I also have every MS weddings ever published in my wedding library.

7. I was a great figure skater all through my little years and as a teen. My best "trick" was my layback spin. I fully intend to skate again - prob start this winter for exercise not for competition or anything like that,

6. I am very much afriad of sharks- to the point that I will get so scared the one is coming up behind me that I have actually stood up from snorkeling scared to realize I was about 15 feet from the beach in 3 feet of water in a large lagoon once. I am watching Shark Week as I write this and am now afraid because of " The Secret": a shark will manifest itself and attack me. Anyone?

5. I had the honor of introducing Leticia Baldrige ( Social Secretary to Kennedy White House) onto stage at a Bridal Event for Saks and Ritz-Carlton where she was the guest of honor promoting her book Legendary Brides. I had her book The Complete Guide to Executive Manners on my desk since I graduated and told the story about how when I was given my first office I purchased her book and a lamp from Pier One and those were the 2 things I proudly put on my new desk at my first job. She told me afterwards that it was the most from the heart and geuine introduction she had ever recieved- it is one of my proudest moments to this day.

4. I love to laugh, tell stories and make my friends laugh- I say so many things in jest- there is no better feeling that when you cant stop laughing because something is so funny. I am a very happy go lucky girl.

3. No matter how hard I try- I always spill something on myself- but I am not a clutz- its just the dribbles here and there that get me.

2. When I was in 2nd grade we made a "book" of drawings of what we wanted to be when we grew up ... I had ballerina, grocery store cashier and fotomat lady- ( the drive thru foto place that is now long out of business as far as I know). Now my list would be Actress, Magazine Editor, TV Talk show host - with a happy life changing show like Oprah or even just to be Kelly would be great.

1. I was the last of 4 people to leave Michael Jordan's 40th birthday party.