Family Updates

"Jack D"- 5 Things I Love Right Now

Mommy/ Mummy/ woof/ (we all call her different things around here) has the day off to prepare for the weekend home to DC for the wedding- so I am in charge of the blog today....

Peek a Boo! Its me! My A. Tierney Whale Bucket Hat!

My Girlfriend McKinley

Snail- is my favorite puppet and he totally cracks me up!

My CD Collection- includes Rock-a-Bye Baby CD's of bedtime music my fave is the cure- all instrumental - Boys Dont Cry, Friday I'm in Love, etc ... I also have the Beatles, Jack Johnson, and Coldplay... wanna come over?

My Baby T- Shirt Collection Designed by Mommy-on customizedgirl.com

Team Who-Ville

God Save the Queen

Lucky Jack

Milk-a- palooza , Lincoln Park, 2007

and my fave " Crabcakes and Football That's What Maryland Does... Yeah!" with the outline of MD- Mommy's homestate and favorite line from Wedding Crashers.

Yep- things are pretty fun around here !

Hope you like my list of favorite things --

Baby Jack