Family Updates

Great New Blog - take 5 and check it out

Hi there everyone! No pictures on my blog today- because I am going to tell you where to see real ones- I want to tell you about my friend Justine's Blog! She is the most amazing- I mean seriously amazing photographer- we worked together in DC on weddings and now she lives in LA and works in DC ad LA. She was nominated for a wedding we did together a few years ago for a National Award ( Best Social Photography) and won!

She just got engaged !! And I am helping her plan her wedding and cant wait to share the details as it is going to be a totally stylized to fit her style and personality and I will share with you how we do that- to customize her day seamlessly. In the meantime- look at her blog as you will see her life, stories and photography - please look at it- I mean the wedding photos she has on there are in the magazines you all are buying-shes a true artist- enjoy!

PS - she travels!!!! PSS- so do I.... !

http://justineungaro.com/blog/