Family Updates

Something Old, Something New

As Most of you know, my basement flooded this week! I have so may boxes down there with precious things that I have not seen in so long. It was a good reason to start going through things, purging, & reorganizing. Many of them were books- I found two very old books that made me laugh and thought I would share/ see if anyone else out there has them-

The Official Preppy Handbook- and The WASP Cookbook. Both very funny with streotype humor and full of factoids as well- anyone?

Theme events include a; Harvard - Yale Tailgater, Prep School Send-off Party , Blessing of the Hounds.

I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday and found a great new book!!! The Confetti Cake Cookbook! IT is gorgeous! PLease look for it next time you are in a bookstore and just peruse at a minimum! You would love it! Tres Poshe Preppy- this book is for you!
They have mini LLBean cakes with personalized monograms- what a great shower dessert! Also have flip flop cupcakes on sand frosting- the wedding cakes are gorgeous!

They do give a "DIY" for all- which I laugh at the thought of me making most of these- but the basic recipes sound yummy and are easy- ALSO you can always take the pics to a local baker to create for your special events!

SO new books old books and must share a baby pic of Brennan I found with you all too-!!

Have a great weekend!! H&H