Family Updates

My New Post Flood Treats

I love having little touches each season to spruce up my home and daily routine. I always find a Summer Fragrance and change my handtowels, and little kitchen and bath candles for the season, get cute cocktail napkins for when guests come by etc.

My house flooded with the recent downpours in Chicago on Tuesday and last night I just had to get out and needed a little pick me up- no surprise I chose things that smell pretty and feel clean and fresh after this mini disatster- but now my house is back to feeling like home again....
So here are my newest treats that I can enjoy every day -

Aunt Sadies Candles- Anthropology sells them but their website is a sure thing! They have so may categories, you can stock yor home for every single theme and holiday if you wanted to. I got the Lemonade for the kitchen ad Beach for the guest bath.

Thymes Kimono Rose-
I Love scent and it is perfect for everyday- smells like Roses has soft powder and mild vanilla undertones-very calm and casual. Definitely made me feel better instantly.

So there we are now some fresh flowers from the farmers market this weekend and we are good as new- if not better!