Family Updates

My Summer Handbag Collection

I love Summer for may reasons, but one is the ability to be cute and casual using alot of my favorite fabrics seersucker, cotton, pique, chambray. The best summer hadbags for me now are the same ones I used 5- 10 years ago even.

Below are some of my faves that are classic and timeless year after year.

My blue monogrammed Bermuda Bag cover was my first with my new initals after I was married.
My wedding was all hydrangea blue and white.

I gave these Bermuda Bags with the blue and monogram as bridesmaids gifts- with little goodies inside like CK Bradley Key Chains and Essie polishes ad Vera Bradley make-up cases.

The Bags marked each girls place at the bridesmaids luncheon with thier monogram

My other faves below- the seersucker used to have a diamond frog- that I bought b/c I reminded me of Troop Beverly Hills- I put it in my hair at happy hour 2 years ago ad lost it. I have now ordered a shamrock "diamond" pin from the Smithsonian website to replace it.

My palm one is made of tin and holds lip gloss, id, and cash- thats about it. But its so freakig cute.

My Madras is another great one for Spring-Fall