Family Updates

Look What I Made for Jacks Room!

I love to paint! I wish I was really really good - no still lifes or masterpieces from me- but cute ones - I think anyway.
Sailing and being on the water are two of the biggest things our family has always been really inspired by. In fact my father was such a good sailor, he has even sailed with Dennis Connors! The love of both is something that we hope is inculcated into Jack's life as well.

His nursery is big homage to all things nautical- he has every stuffed sea creature we could find, sailing flags cris cross the ceiling, an oar with his name, a wooden sailboat engraved with our last name, and the flag alphabet on the wall and and a ceiling lighting fixture that looks like its from an old ship to name a few of my favorite details.

I wanted to paint something for him and just finished it! Thought I would share-