Family Updates

Tres Chic Designs

As if we all needed one more stationary source.... Oh, but we do right?
I was in The Pink Crab- ( The Lilly Store in Annapolis), with my greatest friend Jenn and she found the cutest pink and green CRAB ! notecards. ( Like the ones in the pic above but in pink and green!) It was the last pack and we had to know where they were from-so we could order more.
I purchased them, of course, to send all of the thank you notes with pics that I need to send after such a great time at home.

I went to the website- to order more, for Jenn actually who was so kind as to let me get the last ones... when she found them first! Great friend that Jenn.... ok so back to the site...

The site is adorable- they even let you order single custom cards under the a la card section.
Look at the social stationary category- how fun are the clothes-?
These are really great gifts.

Anyway- thought it was super cute worth checking out the site for sure!

Back to those thank yous now!

Cheers! H&H