Family Updates

Mini Library for Baby Nursery

Alas, I have completed one small part of Colton's nursery! There was a small wall between the door and the closet and I wanted to utilize and maximize the space there, so I created a mini library. I shared with you a few weeks ago how I made the floating bookshelves using rain gutters. I now have an impressive collection of quality children's books and I completed the space using vinyl wall decals from Surface Inspired.

The wall was looking pretty drab before I added the vinyl decals.

Luckily, Surface Inspired has a wide variety of designs and an easy to follow instructional video on how to apply their products. Plus, you can choose the colors that match your room. For my Arkansas Razorbacks nursery, I chose red letter with white accents and animals.

Once it is applied, it is so smooth it looks like paint. I wanted to share with you some of their other decals that I thought about using. Maybe for the next kid? Wait, who said anything about another kid?!

How adorable are these? VERY!

I was very impressed with the company as a whole, from ordering to applying the product, so I wanted to be sure to share this with you. They have great designs for kids of all ages, so be sure to go check them out here!