Family Updates

Saturday mini rambles...



My feet are sore this afternoon... full from a day of consignment shopping with a friend, date day with Fynn... which included lunch out, ice cream, mini golf {a first for him!}, poking around at the Halloween store, and Trader Joe's. And he still has energy.

Time with just him is precious. I get Paige to myself when he's in preschool, but most days I long for quiet moments when I can hear his voice. Sometimes it gets lost in the comedy of Paige and the hustle of getting places and the frantic of laundry and dishes and getting dinner on the table...

~~~~~~~~~



The shop is getting full... I'm loving solid colors and the yarn from Quince & Co. and my fingers are flying fast as I try to keep up with my personal knitting and shop knitting. Balance... such a dirty word!

{and just for blog readers... you can use the code: BLOG10 for 10% off your purchase,.. happy shopping!}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for the kind comments on my last post... I'm mostly over my indulgent woes about turning 30...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I had more bits for today... but my brain is as tired as my feet... and my fingers are aching for yarn...