Family Updates

Mermaids and sea shells and sweetness

I've been working on something for the shop...

Something delicate and stunning and colorful and unique...

May 8, 2011 018

And they're listed...

Mermaid Necklaces!

Mermaid Necklace with Green and Blue beads

May 8, 2011 019

These necklaces make me think of mermaids. Of necklaces made of tiny scallop shells and blues and greens and pinks and ocean waves and basking on rocks while listening to the sounds of the sea.

with pink beads...

May 8, 2011 008

They are knit with the softest of soft wool and silk blend yarn, and the necklace is so comfortable to wear. It's dainty and sweet, while at the same time almost rustic. I'm in love with them...

with silver beads...

May 8, 2011 002

I'm offering them in a few colors, and they will all be made to order. You can choose to have a 16" or 18" length...

with multi colored beads...

May 9, 2011 035

And because I'm so excited about adding this new item to the shop, if you end up shopping... enter the code: MERMAID8 to receive 10% off your order :) {good through May 13th}

I hope you'll check them out!