Family Updates

Time to breathe...
Feb 18, 2011 037

So. I've been doing this blogging thing for a long time now. Long. Like almost four years. Long.

The blog has evolved and changed and morphed on occasion... and recently I've found that my heart is just not in it. I need a vacation. Some time to breathe and refocus and check my motives and figure out what direction I'd like to go.

So I'm going to take a break.
I'm not sure how long. Probably just a short one.

{and selfishly, I'm hoping by saying I'm going to take a break, I'll be hit over the head with inspiration and epiphanies right and left and be good to go!}

And when I come back this place might look and feel exactly the same. Or not. I'm not sure.

But what I'm sure of is that the weather is warm here, and we slept with the windows open last night, and I want to be breathing all of it in. So that's what I'm going to do.

I'll still be working on the shop, and you can keep up with it on the Facebook page {I'll also still be using Facebook personally - it's like a life line!! - so you can find me there if we're not already connecting in that way} and checking email and whatnot... so stay in touch :) I'm not checking out completely... but I need some space from blogging... sometimes it's necessary, and a good thing. Spending less time online is never a bad thing.

But I'll be back.
Probably {hopefully} sooner than I think :)