Family Updates

Untitled for a Monday
March 7, 2011 007

We had a good day today.

A full, full day.

A trip to the post office where the grumpy post office worker told me I had really, really good kids.

A visit with a very pregnant friend and her son, where the kids bounced on beds and ran around and laughed together.

A trip to Trader Joe's where I might have bought a Pound Plus of milk chocolate...

A long chat with a good friend.

A day with many hugs and many I love you's and many moments of hand holding.

A day ending with the most perfectly baked pizza crust I've ever made.

And still, at the end of the day, I feel a little claustrophobic. Or maybe just tired. Or a little like my person space bubble has been popped a few too many times today. Or maybe it's just that I want sunshine and warm breezes and sand under my feet and salt air making my hair a little sticky.

Regardless. It was still a good day. And I'm going to listen to a little Ingrid Michaelson {below is my current favorite song of hers... } and pick up a new ball of yarn and start a new project. And probably watch a few old episodes of That '70's Show on Netflix. Because that's a current favorite right now too...

Happy Monday, friends. Hope today was a good day on your end, even with the personal space bubbles being popped ;)