Family Updates

Weekend in Pictures

Here is one of my favorite pictures from Friday night. This is my husband (blue shirt), my brothers (yellow shirt and the one in front), and a good family friend (in the white shirt). They were all a bit tuned, making their own fireworks when we ran out of the ones that we bought, and just having a good time.

This is my other favorite picture. I told Ryan "turn around and give me a big smile" and then he posed like this. Cutest boy ever!

These are my brothers children. He also has a daughter but she was off somewhere else so it's just the boys in this shot. Ryan went over a couple hours before Joe and I and when we got there they had these headbands on. They got bored so my brother made these headbands and then told them to go decorate them.

Ryan loves sparklers and fireworks. Here he is doing sparkles with his cousins.

This is just a random picture of the New Year's Eve party. It was tons of fun and we both needed to just hang out with friends and family and get away from everything else.