Family Updates

Sunday Loves

I'm loving today.

Even though I lost my voice last night {part from a cold, and part from two separate and equally lovely visits with two incredible women... 9 hours of chatting yesterday... oh so good... } and noses drip and boxes continue to get packed and the sorting never ends...

I'm loving today.

We have gone through our things, and gotten our possessions down to the things we truly love. That make us smile and remind us of who we are and where we've been, and where we're going.

I looked around today, the walls barren, shelves empty... and I saw the few things that are out still that are carrying us through the next week. And I saw love. All over the place.

In a little super hero babushka reading An Awesome Book of Thanks...

Jan 23, 2011 005

In my currently reading pile... Ann Voskamp's One Thousand Gifts and Brene Brown's I Thought it was Just Me... reading to nurture the soul.
{and for all of you creative types, Ann had a post up last week that moved me to tears, click here}

Jan 23, 2011 009

In super hero capes and drawings...

Jan 23, 2011 010

In a bracelet made by a dear friend, putting onto metal the date that has been etched on my heart for the rest of my life...

Jan 23, 2011 011

In busy feet and imaginations and train rides and "all aboard!!!" and "CHOO CHOO!!"s

Jan 23, 2011 015

And in the sparkle of a wedding band, peeking over my recent bursts of creativity...

Jan 23, 2011 017

It's Sunday, and my heart is full... my mind {relatively} quiet... and my hands are warm...

What are you loving today?