Family Updates

Pinning and Planning


Via Martha Stewart

Yesterday I promised a fun weekend project so here goes:

I love my kitchen bulletin board. It's fun and I enjoy the crafting process of re-decorating it monthly with quotes, magazine clippings, a color theme for the season, pictures whatever inspires me or keeps me on top of my goals.

I use an index card system to keep visual "flash cards" for each week.
I do a menu card by the day and a list of breakfast and snacks "in house".
I write out my workouts, and anything I need to jot down to remember later or event into my ical.


My November- December Board
with gift receipt envelopes, quotes, clippings,
cookie exchange recipe, and my planning cards.

I love seeing how people organize their schedules and calendars and invitations. Any more ideas out there?